Cleveland Stomach Cancer Lawsuit FAQs
Cleveland Stomach Cancer Lawsuit FAQ
Answers to Common Cleveland Stomach Cancer Lawsuit Questions
This page contains answers for residents of Cleveland to the most common stomach cancer lawsuit questions received by our attorney team. To discuss your Cleveland heartburn drug cancer case in detail or ask specific questions related to your circumstances, contact our firm. Our team of attorneys handling Cleveland stomach cancer lawsuit claims provides free, no obligation case review.
Who can make a heartburn medicine claim or file a bladder or stomach cancer lawsuit in Cleveland?
Any person or family member of a person in Cleveland who developed stomach or bladder cancer after taking an acid reflux medication may be eligible to make a claim by filing a stomach cancer lawsuit against the drug’s manufacturer:
- Prilosec Cancer Lawsuit Information for Cleveland
- Prevacid Cancer Lawsuits Information for Cleveland
- Nexium Cancer Lawsuits Information for Cleveland
- Zantac Cancer Lawsuits Information for Cleveland
- Ranitidine or Generic Zantac Cancer Lawsuits Information for Cleveland
What kind of cancer does acid reflux medicine cause?
It is believed that stomach cancer and bladder cancer are the most likely types of cancer caused by heartburn drugs. However, the presence of NDMA, a known carcinogen, in many acid reflux drugs has only been recently discovered. The full implications of this discovery are not yet known.
What does it cost to file a bladder cancer or stomach cancer lawsuit in Cleveland?
We are committed to representing all Cleveland persons involved in a heartburn medicine cancer lawsuit on a contingency basis, meaning there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case.
How much time do I have to file a heartburn medicine cancer lawsuit in Cleveland?
Most states have stomach cancer lawsuit time limits; however, the majority of all Cleveland persons having taking acid reflux drugs including Zantac and generic Zantac (ranitidine), Prilosec, Prevacid, and Nexium will fall within those time limits if they contact an attorney in the near future. For specific time limits for your Cleveland claim, please fill out the form at right and one of our attorneys will contact you as quickly as possible, usually within the hour.
Does it cost anything for you to review my case?
We will always listen to your circumstances and give you our analysis of your case without any cost or further obligation. To access your free, no-obligation consultation, use the online chat feature or contact form on this site. One of our lawyers handling acid reflux drug lawsuits for stomach cancer and bladder cancer in Cleveland will contact you to answer any of your questions.
What kind of heartburn medicine causes cancer?
Available both over-the-counter and by prescription, heartburn and acid reflux medicines that have been found to cause cancer fall in two drug categories: PPIs (protein pump inhibitors) and H2 (histamine2) blockers. Both serve to reduce the amount of stomach acid produced by the body in order to treat heartburn, acid reflux, and other esophageal complaints.
- Prilosec Cancer Information for Cleveland Residents
- Prevacid Cancer Information for Cleveland Residents
- Nexium Cancer Information for Cleveland Residents
- Zantac Cancer Information for Cleveland Residents
- Ranitidine or Generic Zantac Cancer Information for Cleveland Residents
Which heartburn medicine has been recalled for cancer in Cleveland?
Zantac and many forms of generic Zantac, or ranitidine, have been recalled. The list currently includes:
- Sanofi Zantac recall
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Walmart Equate Generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Walgreens Wal-Zan generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- CVS generic Zantac ranitidine hydrochloride recall
- Target Up & Up generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Kroger generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- RiteAid generic Zantac ranitidine recall by Apotex
- Perrigo Company generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Novitium Pharmaceuticals generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Cool Mint generic Zantac ranitidine recall by RiteAid
- Lannett Company generic Zantac ranitidine syrup recall
- Sandoz / Novartis generic Zantac ranitidine hydrochloride capsule recall
Free Case Review and No Fees Unless We Collect for You - Our Heartburn Cancer Lawyers Represent Cleveland Clients on a Contingency Basis
Our stomach cancer attorneys will provide a free case review to Cleveland persons who have suffered from stomach cancer, bladder cancer, liver cancer, or esophageal cancer after taking heartburn medications. We will represent all Cleveland persons involved in an antacid cancer lawsuit on a contingency basis, meaning there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case. Simply contact our firm through the online contact form or the chat feature and one of our stomach cancer lawyers serving Cleveland will contact you promptly to discuss your case.