Phoenix Zantac Lawsuit FAQs
Antacid Cancer Lawsuit Frequently Asked Questions for Phoenix
Answers to Common Phoenix Zantac Cancer Lawsuit Questions
This page contains answers for residents of Phoenix to the most common antacid cancer lawsuit questions received by our attorney team. To discuss your Phoenix heartburn drug cancer case in detail or ask specific questions related to your circumstances, contact our firm. Our team of attorneys handling Phoenix Zantac lawsuit claims provides free, no obligation case review.
Who can file a Zantac lawsuit in Phoenix?
Any person or family member of a person in Phoenix who developed cancer after taking an antacid or acid reflux medication may be eligible to make a claim by filing a cancer lawsuit against the drug’s manufacturer:
- Zantac Cancer Lawsuits Information for Phoenix
- Prilosec Cancer Lawsuit Information for Phoenix
- Prevacid Cancer Lawsuits Information for Phoenix
- Nexium Cancer Lawsuits Information for Phoenix
- Ranitidine or Generic Zantac Cancer Lawsuits Information for Phoenix
What kind of cancer does acid reflux medicine cause?
It is believed that Liver, Bladder, Colorectal, Prostate, Esophageal/Throat/Nasal, Stomach, Brain, Kidney (Renal), Pancreatic, Lung, Testicular, Breast, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Mouth, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Anal, Gallbladder, Appendix or Cecum cancer are the most likely types of cancer caused by heartburn drugs. However, the presence of NDMA, a known carcinogen, in many acid reflux drugs has only been recently discovered. The full implications of this discovery are not yet known.
What does it cost to file a Zantac lawsuit in Phoenix?
We are committed to representing all Phoenix persons involved in a heartburn medicine cancer lawsuit on a contingency basis, meaning there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case.
How much time do I have to file a heartburn medicine cancer lawsuit in Phoenix?
Most states have lawsuit time limits; however, the majority of all Phoenix persons having taking acid reflux drugs including Zantac and generic Zantac (ranitidine), Prilosec, Prevacid, and Nexium will fall within those time limits if they contact an attorney in the near future. For specific time limits for your Phoenix claim, please fill out the form at right and one of our attorneys will contact you as quickly as possible, usually within the hour.
Does it cost anything for you to review my case?
We will always listen to your circumstances and give you our analysis of your case without any cost or further obligation. To access your free, no-obligation consultation, use the online chat feature or contact form on this site. One of our lawyers handling acid reflux drug lawsuits for cancer in Phoenix will contact you to answer any of your questions.
What kind of heartburn medicine causes cancer?
Available both over-the-counter and by prescription, heartburn and acid reflux medicines that have been found to cause cancer fall in two drug categories: PPIs (protein pump inhibitors) and H2 (histamine2) blockers. Both serve to reduce the amount of stomach acid produced by the body in order to treat heartburn, acid reflux, and other esophageal complaints.
- Zantac Cancer Information for Phoenix Residents
- Prilosec Cancer Information for Phoenix Residents
- Prevacid Cancer Information for Phoenix Residents
- Nexium Cancer Information for Phoenix Residents
- Ranitidine or Generic Zantac Cancer Information for Phoenix Residents
Which heartburn medicine has been recalled for cancer in Phoenix?
Zantac and many forms of generic Zantac, or ranitidine, have been recalled. The list currently includes:
- Sanofi Zantac recall
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Walmart Equate Generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Walgreens Wal-Zan generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- CVS generic Zantac ranitidine hydrochloride recall
- Target Up & Up generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Kroger generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- RiteAid generic Zantac ranitidine recall by Apotex
- Perrigo Company generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Novitium Pharmaceuticals generic Zantac ranitidine recall
- Cool Mint generic Zantac ranitidine recall by RiteAid
- Lannett Company generic Zantac ranitidine syrup recall
- Sandoz / Novartis generic Zantac ranitidine hydrochloride capsule recall
Free Case Review and No Fees Unless We Collect for You - Our Zantac Cancer Lawyers Represent Phoenix Clients on a Contingency Basis
Our Zantac cancer attorneys will provide a free case review to Phoenix persons who have suffered from stomach cancer, bladder cancer, liver cancer, or esophageal cancer after taking heartburn medications. We will represent all Phoenix persons involved in a Zantac lawsuit on a contingency basis, meaning there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case. Simply contact our firm through the online contact form or the chat feature and one of our antacid cancer lawyers serving Phoenix will contact you promptly to discuss your case.